Nurse Supervisor- Monday-Friday Nights
Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
***New Starting Rates & Pay***
BJC Extended Care is seeking qualified candidates to fill our RN Supervisor position.
Full-Time, Nights. Monday-Friday
The Nursing Supervisor demonstrates knowledge of the gerontological resident’s physical, social, emotional and psychological needs based upon observation, staff input and the residents required health care needs.
Responsible for the direction and supervision of the nursing staff on the assigned shift. Responsible for making the appropriate administrative decisions based upon the facilities policies and nursing standards.
Ensures compliance with the DHSS, OSHA, Standards of Nursing Practice and other regulatory agencies within the health care practices in the facility and direction of the Director of Nursing.
• Two years long-term care supervisory experience preferred.
• Three to five years long-term care experience or similar nursing experience.
• Current RN or LPN licensee in the state of Missouri.
• Excellent communication skills to interact verbally with residents, visitors and staff.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, manage time, and organize daily schedule to meet productivity standards
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Coverage
• Earned Time Off
• Flexible Spending Account
• Educational Assistance Program
• Employ Referral Bonus
• Gold’s Gym Membership Discount
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• 403b Plan
• Retention Bonus
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Whole Life Insurance
• Accident Insurance
• Pre-Paid Legal/Identity Theft Protection
• Wellness Initiative Programs
• Direct Deposit or Paycard
(Some benefits are only available to employees that are regularly scheduled at least 20 hours per week)